Apogee DAC Rosetta 200 Condition
All functions of this Rosetta 200 DAC tested good except I was unable to test the X-HD expansion card because I don’t have a Pro Tools rig to test it with. So I am unable to guarantee the X-HD expansion card works. All other ports and functions tested good. This item has some major scratches on the top and bottom of the unit. The face has some scratches mostly on the edges and rack ears. Some of the paint has been scratched off on the bottom purple stripe on its face. The wide arrow LED has a little chip on it but works fine. All of the other writing on the face looks good. It comes with a power cord.
Rosetta 200 DAC is a two channel Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog converter that features the same premium quality signal path as its big brother – the Rosetta-800 – as well as enhanced digital functionality that makes it suitable for a wide variety of applications in the modern digital studio.
- 2 channels of premium 24-bit AD/DA conversion
- Sample rates up to 192kHz with Apogee’s Intelliclock
- 2 channels of AES, S/PDIF (coax & optical), and ADAT/SMUX I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Optional FireWire expansion card for compatibility with OS X, and Windows XP (X-FireWire card) Not included
- Optional expansion card for direct connection to Pro Tools HD & Mix systems (X-HD card, Included
- Optional X-Digi-Mix card, not included
- Soft Limit for maximum digital level without overs
- CODA: The APTOMIZER Level Normalizer, Sample Rate Conversion (SRC), and
- Apogee’s UV22HR for superior dither to 16-bit
- Full channel metering