The AT2020 USB mic is fully tested and in good working condition. It has some scratches on its protective screen and on its casing. The label sticker is slightly coming up on its edge on the backside. The top right of the protective screen is a little bent in. Its blue light works when plugged into a USB port. It does not come with a USB cable or a shockmount.
The AT2020 offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility. It plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, this microphone is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use.
Based on the renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, this microphone is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Experience AT2020 USB. Plug it in and transform your sound.
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Includes tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, USB cable & storage pouch
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-16,000 Hz|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||USB Power (5V DC)|
|WEIGHT||13.2 oz (374 g)|
|DIMENSIONS||6.38″ (162.0 mm) long,
2.05″ (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
| BIT DEPTH