This items is tested and in good working condition. It has some scratches mostly on the top of the unit. There are also some scratches around the edges of the face. The VU meter lights both work. It does not have the digital out option card. It comes with a power cord
The 586 is loaded with all the standard features you would expect to find in a mic preamp including custom designed analog VU meters that monitor tube level, insert path or output levels, +48V Phantom Power, 20dB pad, phase invert, and low cut filter. Line/Instrument and mic inputs make the 586 versatile enough to use with virtually any source device. Add to this comprehensive list of standard features extras like a three band EQ with sweepable mids and selectable mid Q with EQ hardwire bypass, available insert loop, and the new PeakPlusTM limiting topology and you have the latest in a long line of dbx achievements.
Hand selected and matched premium 12AU7 vacuum tubes ensure the ideal triode gain matching, distortion, microphonics and drive characteristics. What does all that mean? It means you get the best tube sound with the most versatility available today. Have you ever wanted to go directly from the wonderfully warm sound of tube processing to the digital domain without loosing that great sound? Well, now you can. The 586 has all the rear panel versatility and connectivity that make it easy to setup and patch into any system. No custom cables or adapters. Gold plated Neutrik connectors for the audio ins and outs ensure solid connections and pristine sound every time. Separate 1/4″” connectors for the insert sends and returns, as well as +4/-10 operating level switching make it a snap.
• Hand selected and matched Premium 12AU7 vacuum tubes in path
• Mic or line/instrument inputs on each channel. +4/-10 operation
• Drive control for a wide variety of great tube effects
• PeakPlusTM limiting control
• 3-Band EQ with sweepable frequency, wide / narrow Q and hardwire bypass
• Optional TYPE IVTM Conversion System outputs – Digital Option Card Not Included
• Separate 1/4″” insert sends and returns on each channel
• Custom designed analog VU meters monitor tube drive, insert, or output levels