This Edirol FA 66 audio interface is in great physical and working condition. There is a very minor scratch underneath the “Firewire” writing. This unit can be bus powered by using a 6 pin connector (the 4 pin connector won’t work for bus power). It comes with a 6pin firewire cable. It does not come with power supply. You can download the drivers at Roland.
Edirol FA 66 Audio Interface Overview
The FA 66 audio interface is a 6-channel portable FireWire audio interface designed with the mobile recording and performance professional in mind. The FA-66 offers incredible audio fidelity, stability, and a practical set of input and output options. The Edirol FA 66 audio interface also offers two XLR/TRS combo inputs with phantom power, plus two RCA inputs, four balanced +4dBu outputs, optical S/PDIF I/O, a built-in analog limiter, zero-latency direct monitoring, solid metal construction, and FireWire bus power, all in a durable unique red metal compact case.
FireWire Bus Powered for Mobile Use
No AC adaptor required! Just connect one FireWire (6-pin to 6-pin) cable to your laptop to create a high-quality field recorder.
Variety of I/O Options
Record from a variety of sources through the plethora of input and output connectors on the FA-66: 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs with phantom power, Hi-Z (Guitar) switch on input 2, stereo RCA inputs, S/PDIF optical I/O, four individual analog outputs, 1/4″ stereo headphone out, and MIDI I/O.
- 6-in/6-out 24-bit/96kHz simultaneous performance
- 4-in/4-out 24-bit/192kHz simultaneous performance
- 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks w/premium phantom-powered mic preamps
- +4 dB balanced input and output
- S/PDIF optical input & output ports with Sync LED indicator
- MIDI in/out ports
- Built-in analog limiter and indicator
- FireWire bus powered
- AC adaptor included
- Mac OS X CoreAudio and Windows XP WDM and ASIO 2.0 support
- Zero-latency Direct Monitoring
- 6-pin and 4-pin IEEE1394 ports
- Compact, solid-metal construction