Launched in 1970, the 1073 is the first choice of leading producers and artists, delivering the unique Neve sound on some of the most famous recordings of the past 40 years. The big, punchy sound of the 1073 complements any musical genre from rock to pop, hip-hop to rap, thrash to classical.
– Classic transformer microphone preamp amp (Class A design)
– Audio path is absolutely 100% discrete and the same design as the 1073 Classic module mic/pre circuit
– Neve designed hand-wound transformers
– Both Mic and Line inputs are transformer balanced and earth free
– Gain knob with Signal Presence LED
– +5/-10dB level Trim control with integrated phantom power on/off switch
– Phase, Impedance and Front Input selector switches
– Front combi-XLR connector with intelligent switching of phantom power
– Audio Processing Insert design allows processing from adjacent Neve modules in same Lunchbox to be inserted into the 1073LB’s pre-output stage
– Microphone Input: Gain -80db to -20dB in 5dB steps
– Line Input: Input impedance 4k ohms bridging, gain -20dB to +10dB in 5dB steps
– Output is transformer balanced and earth free
– Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output
– (80kHz bandwidth)
– Freq Response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz
– Crafted in England by Neve engineers
LunchboxTM is a trademark of Automated Processes, Inc.
Note: The Neve 1073LB will not work with the A Designs 500HR 2 Slot rack or the Empirical Labs EL500 2 Slot 500 Series Rack due the physical size of the slots in those particular racks not being able to accommodate the dimensions of the module. The module will fit in all other new 500 series racks that we carry.